Tristan Harris is an American personality known as president and a co-founder of the Center for Humane Technology. He worked as a design ethicist at Google. And later he studied the ethics of human persuasion. Tristan Harris is appearing as president of the Center for Humane Technology on Netflix’s documentary series The Social Dilemma.
Tristan Harris Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Tristan Harris’s age is estimated to be in 30’s years old. His date of birth is in the 1980s. He is from San Francisco, United States, and holds the American nationality.
Harris stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall. He weighs around 67 kg. He has a pair of brown eyes and has shiny brown hair. He wears a shoe size of 8 US. He is a fitness freak as well. He takes care of his health and body and does daily workout to keep himself fit and healthy.
Tristan Harris Girlfriend, Relationship
Tristan Harris not shared his dating information in the public domain. As per media information, he is single and not in a relationship. he is focusing on her career. Information about his relationship is not available in the public domain. His previous dating history is also not known in the public.
Tristan Harris Biography and Information
|Real Name||Tristan Harris|
|Age||30's years old|
|Profession||co-founder of the Center for Humane Technology|
|Famous For||The Social Dilemma|
|Birthplace||San Francisco, United States|
|Height/ Tall||5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||Master's in Computer Science|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link||Twitter: @tristanharris|
Tristan Harris Family and Early Life
Tristan Harris is from the San Francisco Bay Area. His father’s name is not available. And his mother’s name is also not available. He was raised by a single mother in San Francisco Bay Area, United States. he later moved to California for his studies.
He completed his school education from his local hometown school. Later he moved to California to study computer science. Tristan Harris studied Computer Science at Stanford University. After completing his study he took the admission for a master’s in Computer Science at Stanford. And later studied the psychology of behavior change. At that time he was a classmate of one of the founders of Instagram Kevin Systrom and also helped to create a demo app with another founder Mike Krieger.
- Tristan Harris got his first internship at Apple.Inc. And later he joined B. J. Fogg’s Persuasive Technology Lab. At that time he was studying at Stanford University.
- Later Harris, Launched his startup Apture. Apture was focused on bringing instantaneous search to the content on the web. later in 2011, it was acquired by Google.
- In Google, He worked on Google Inbox. Later in 2015, he left Google to focus on a nonprofit called Time Well Spent.
- He still holds several patents from his previous work at Apple, Wikia, Apture, and Google.
- After that, he founded the Center for Humane Technology.
- And after his work on the social media and user data uses by big companies he was brought by many television shows.
- He first appeared on VPRO Backlight TC series documentary as ex product manager Google.
- In 2018, he appeared in many television series including The Cleaners, The Beat with Ari Melber, The Ezra Klein Show, and 60 Minutes.
- Now he is known for appearing in I Am Human, The Cleaners, After Truth: Disinformation and the Cost of Fake News, and many other documentaries.
- Tristan Harris’s new documentary The Social Dilemma is coming on Netflix, and the series gives him special thanks for his work.
Tristan Harris Net Worth
Tristan Harris’s net worth is estimated at around $7 million. His primary source of income is programming. Harris gets good amount of money from TV shows. He gets paid a decent amount of money to work for many companies.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||$5 Million - $15 Million|
|Previous year Net Worth 2019||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Income Source||Various (Including professional work)|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Tristan Harris Facts
- His favorite color is red.
- His favorite holiday destination is Hawaii.
- His hobbies are programming, spending time with friends.
- He likes to spend his free time with his friends and family.
Social Media Accounts
His Twitter account has 76 .2 thousand followers. His bio is “Co-founder, Center for Humane Technology. Ex-Google Design Ethicist. Featured in the new Netflix documentary ‘The Social Dilemma’ coming out Sept 9th, 2020!”. And he is following 867 peoples.
Our new @HumaneTech_ podcast "Your Undivided Attention" is available to subscribe! We'll be interviewing experts on humanity's psycho-social sensitivities and how Silicon Valley can better design for them.— Tristan Harris (@tristanharris) April 24, 2019
Episodes starting June 10th – subscribe here: https://t.co/oFKeRqDbQH
Movies and Series
- The Social Dilemma
- After Truth: Disinformation and the Cost of Fake News
- The Social Dilemma
- Sunday Today with Willie Geist
- Tucker Carlson Tonight
- CBS This Morning
- I Am Human
- 60 Minutes
- The Ezra Klein Show
- The Beat with Ari Melber
- The Cleaners
- Real-Time with Bill Maher
- VPRO Backlight
Question and Answer
Does Harris smoke?
No, He don’s like to smoke.
Does Harris drink alcohol?
No, He don’t likes to drink alcohol.
Does Tristan go to the gym?
Yes, he goes to gym and does daily workout.
Who is the father of Tristan Harris?
He has not shared any information about his father.
Who is the mother of Tristan Harris?
He has not shared any information about his mother.
Where is Tristan Harris?
He lives in Los Angeles, California.