Toni Collette is a popular Australian actress, producer, singer, and songwriter known for her movie roles as Annie in Hereditary, Lynn Sear in The Sixth Sense, Sheryl in Little Miss Sunshine, Detective Grace Rasmussen in Unbelievable. She recently appeared in suspense movie Knives Out. Toni Collette’s upcoming movie is I’m Thinking of Ending Things and she is playing the role of the mother of the leading woman.
Toni Collette Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Toni Collette’s age is 47 years old as of 2020. Her date of birth is November 1, 1972. She is from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She holds Australian nationality. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall. She weighs around 66 kg. Her body measurements are 35-25-35 inches. She has a pair of brown eyes and has blonde hair. She wears a shoe size of 7 US. She has a slim build and a very fit body. She takes care of her body very much. She does daily workout and yoga.
Toni Collette Boyfriend, Relationship
Toni Collette met musician Dave Galafassi in 2002. They suddenly fall in love. Toni Collette and Dave Galafassi married on January 11, 2003. Now they are living a very happy life. They looks very happy together. They have a daughter named Sage Florence and a son named Arlo Robert. Collette’s previous dating history is not available in the public domain.
Toni Collette Biography, Information
|Real Name||Toni Collette|
|Born||November 1, 1972|
|Age||47 years old|
|Famous For||The Sixth Sense,|
I'm Thinking of Ending Things,
|Birthplace||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Height/ Tall||5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)|
|Chest Size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Parents||Father: ob Collette,|
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|School||Blacktown Girls High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link||NA|
Toni Collette Family and Early Life
Toni Collette is from Sydney, Australia. Her father’s name is Bob Collette. And her mother’s name is Judy. Her father was a truck driver and her mother was a customer service representative. She was raised in Sydney and lived for several years after her marriage. But later she moved to Los Angeles, California with her husband and children.
She completed her school education from her local hometown school. She always wanted to become an actress from her childhood. She has attended Blacktown Girls High School. Collette also learned music for several years as a passion. She also likes netballs and swimming in her younger days. She chooses her career as acting in her college days.
- Toni Collette got her first role in A Country Practice. She played the role of Tracy in that TV series.
- Later she appeared in several TV series and movies like The Efficiency Expert, The Thief, and the Cobbler, Muriel’s Wedding, Cosi, The Pallbearer, Lilian’s Story, The James Gang, etc.
- She is a very popular actress in Australia and as well as in America. Toni Collette is mostly known for playing the role of Annie infamous horror movie Hereditary, Lynn Sear in The Sixth Sense, Fiona Brewer in About a Boy, Sheryl in Little Miss Sunshine.
- She also played the role of Detective Grace Rasmussen in the television mini-series Unbelievable.
- Collette recently appeared in Dream Horse, Knives Out, Velvet Buzzsaw, Wanderlust.
- She is appearing in the upcoming Netflix movie I’m Thinking of Ending Things as the mother of a leading woman.
- Her upcoming movies and Tv series are Stowaway, Nightmare Alley, Pieces of Her.
- She is also a popular singer and songwriter.
- Her some soundtracks are Hearts Beat Loud, Miss You Already, A Long Way Down, Connie and Carla, About a Boy, The Magic Pudding, etc.
- Collette is the producer of Wanderlust, Hereditary, Unit Zero, United States of Tara.
Toni Collette Net Worth
Toni Collette’s net worth is estimated at around $7 million. Her primary source of income is acting. Collette gets a decent amount of money from sponsorship. She gets paid a good amount of money to promote brands on her social media accounts.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||$5 Million - $15 Million|
|Previous year Net Worth 2019||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Income Source||Various (Including professional work)|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Toni Collette Facts
- Her favorite color is blue. She likes to wear blue colored outfits in parties.
- She likes traveling and likes to explore new places with her family.
- Currently, she is giving her attention to her children’s future.
- Her favorite holiday destination is Hawaii, Bali, Maldives.
- Her hobbies are acting, writing songs, singing, and spending time with her friends.
- She likes to spend her free time with her family.
- She belongs to a poor family and lack of money is the problem of her family in her childhood.
- But now she now became a successful and famous actress.
Social Media Accounts
She is not available on any social media platforms.
Movies and Series
- Pieces of Her
- Nightmare Alley
- I’m Thinking of Ending Things
- Dream Horse
- Knives Out
- Velvet Buzzsaw
- Hearts Beat Loud
- Blue Murder: Killer Cop
- Fun Mom Dinner
- The Yellow Birds
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Devil’s Playground
- Hector and the Search for Happiness
- A Long Way Down
- The Way, Way Back
- United States of Tara
- How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
Her full movie and television list is available on her IMDb page.
Question and Answer
Does Collette smoke?
No, She has not shared her smoking information in the public domain. As per media information she has not smoke.
Does Collette drink alcohol?
No, She has not shared her drinking information in the public domain. As per media information, she has not drink alcohol.
Does Toni Collette go to the gym?
Yes she goes to gym and also does yoga fir her good health and body.
Who is the father of Toni Collette?
Her father’s name is Bob Collette, and he was a truck driver.
Who is the mother of Toni Collette?
Her mother’s name is Judy, and she was a customer service representative.
Where is Toni Collette?
She lives in Los Angeles, California, the United States with her husband and children.
Who played the role of Annie in Hereditary?
Toni Collette played the role of Annie in Hereditary.
Who is the husband of Toni Collette?
Dave Galafassi is the husband of Toni Collette.