Sofía Gala Castiglione is an Argentine social media personality. She is a famous actress based in Argentina mostly known for her roles as Alanis / Maria in Alanis, Mabel in El resultado del amor, Vanina in Madraza. Sofía Gala is appearing in the upcoming movie The Crimes That Bind / Crímenes de Familia on Netflix as Marcela. She is one of the most popular actresses famous for her acting and characters.
In 2020, she appeared in Cartas a mi ex television series, and La Vagancia named movie. And Sofía’s upcoming movies are The Crimes That Bind, Existir, and Cadáver Exquisito. Sofía Gala is also active on Instagram with 310 thousand followers.
|Birthday||January 24, 1987|
|Age||33 years old|
|Birthplace||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Body measurements||Not Available|
20 Facts on Sofía Gala
- Sofía Gala was born on January 24, 1987, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She holds Argentine nationality. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- She is present on the free encyclopedia named Wikipedia and also on social media platforms like Instagram, and also has her IMDb page.
- Continuing, Sofia is 33 years old at the moment. But she looks younger than her age.
- She stands on the height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall. And her weight is estimated at around 65 kg.
- She does daily workout and followed a healthy diet for good health.
- She also takes care of her health very much.
- Sofía Gala’s net worth is estimated at around $1 million. Her primary source of income is acting. She gets a good amount of money from sponsorship. She is also has been modeling for several years.
- Talking about her family, Her father’s name is Mario Castiglione. And her mother’s name is Moria Casán. Her mother is also an actress and her father is a producer.
- Her favorite color is pink. Her favorite holiday destinations are the United States, Europian Countries, Bali, Indonesia.
- She is active since the year 1995. And gaining the attention of the audience from all over the world.
- She made her acting debut from 1995’s TV series Moria Banana as Sofia Gala.
- And after nine years she appeared in several television series like The Roldans, Conflictos en red, El tiempo no para.
- Her first movie was El resultado del amor.
- She has gained massive popularity from all over the world by playing the role of Alanis in the movie Alanis.
- Sofía is appearing in her new movie The Crimes That Bind on Netflix.
- She likes to travel so much.
- Her spouse’s name is Julián Della Paolera from 2012. She has two children named Dante Della Paolera Castiglione and Helena Tuñón.
- She attended a privet school, Colegio Ward, in Villa Sarmiento, Morón in her childhood.
- She always wanted to be like her parents. So she decided her career in her childhood days.
- Sofía Gala was starred in the movie El resultado del amor. That movie earned her a Silver Condor Award and distinction of best actress in the Festival de Cine Iberoamericano de Huelva.