Mario Casas is a Spanish actor famous for playing the role of H. in Three Steps Above Heaven, Antonio in Witching and Bitching, Álex Vega in The 33, Adrián Doria in The Invisible Guest. He has a decent number of fan following. Mario Casas’s upcoming movie is The Paramedic AKA El practicante, in which he is playing the role of Angel. His other upcoming projects are El Inocente and Cross the Line.
Mario Casas Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Mario Casas’s age is 34 years old as of 2020. His date of birth is June 12, 1986. He was born at A Coruña, Galicia, Spain. He holds Spanish nationality. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
Casas stands on a height of 5 feet 10 inches (177 cm) tall. He weighs around 78 kg. He has a pair of brown eyes and has black hair. He wears a shoe size of 9 US. He is a fitness freak as well. He does everyday workout for good health. He eats healthy food for a healthy body. He has a very good physique.
Mario Casas Girlfriend, Relationship
Mario Casas has been in many relationships. According to Wikipedia, His first partner was Amaia Salamanca from 2008 to 2009. His second partner was Maria Valverde from 2009 to 2014. His third partner was Berta Vázquez from 2014 to 15, and later Blanca Suárez from 2018 to 19. There are rumors that he is now in a relationship with Iva Petrovska. These are the names of Casas’s girlfriends. His previous dating history is not available in the public domain.
Mario Casas Biography and Information
|Real Name||Mario Casas|
|Born||June 12, 1986|
|Age||34 years old|
|Famous For||The Boat,|
Sex, Lies and Parties,
The Paramedic / El practicante
|Birthplace||A Coruña, Galicia, Spain|
|Height/ Tall||5 feet 10 inches (177 cm)|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Parents||Father: Ramon Casas,|
Mother: Heidi Casas
|Siblings||Sheila, Christian, Oscar, and Daniel|
|Previous Dating?||Amaia Salamanca,|
|Girlfriend/ Dating||Iva Petrovska|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link||Instagram: @mario_houses|
Mario Casas Family and Early Life
Mario Casas is from A Coruña, Galicia, Spain. His father’s name is Ramon Casas. And his mother’s name is Heidi Casas. His parents were very young when they had him. When they had Mario, his father was 19 years old and his mother was 17 years old. Now Mario has four siblings named Sheila, Christian, Oscar, and Daniel. His youngest brother was born in 2014. Considering him “nephew” because of the age difference.
He was four years old when he moved to Barcelona with his family. And later they moved to Spain capital Madrid. his father was a carpenter, so they have changed several places.
He completed his school education from his local hometown school. He always wanted to become an actor. So he developed acting skills and got several roles in Spanish television series. And later got roles in movies.
- Mario Casas started his acting career at the age of 10 years old from acting in short films. He has done several short films includes Cercanías Renfe: La nueva forma de moverse, Telepizza: Promoción Spielberg, and many more.
- Later he got his first television series role in 2005’s Motivos personales. His role was small but helped him to get his second role.
- In the same year, he appeared as Nico in Obsesión and also in Mujeres television series.
- He got his first television role of Moratalla in the movie Summer Rain, and later he appeared in several movies like Sex, Party & Lies, Brain Drain, Neon Flesh, Three Steps Above Heaven, Unit 7, I Want You, and many others.
- Casas has gained massive popularity for playing the role of Ulises Garmendia in The Boat, H. in Three Steps above Heaven, Alex Vega in The 33, Antonio in Witching and Bitching.
- He has gained massive popularity from all over the world. His most recent movies and television series are Paco’s Men, The Occupant, Adiós, Instinto, The Photographer of Mauthausen, etc.
- Mario Casas is playing the role of Angel in his upcoming Netflix thriller movie The Paramedic also known as El practicante. And it will release very soon.
- His upcoming television series is El inocente, and his upcoming movie is Cross the Line.
Mario Casas Net Worth
Mario Casas’s net worth is estimated at around $8 million. His primary source of income is acting. Cases also gets a good amount of money from sponsorship. He gets paid a good amount of money to promote brands on his social media accounts. He is also a famous model and has worked with many big modeling brands.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||$5 Million - $15 Million|
|Previous year Net Worth 2019||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Income Source||Various (Including professional work)|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Mario Casas Facts
- His favorite color is black.
- His favorite holiday destination is Spain, Italy, Bali, Indonesia, the United States.
- His hobbies are acting, spending time with family and friends, traveling.
- He likes to spend his free time with his siblings and family.
- He has been in many relationships. And he is a flirt from his childhood.
- He has a massive fan base under his Instagram account.
- He has received many awards for Sex, Lies, and Parties.
- Casas is an animal lover and has a pet dog.
Social Media Accounts
His Instagram account @mario_houses has 6.5 million followers and 686 posts. His bio is his name and other information. He has not uploaded any stories.
Movies and Series
- El inocente
- Cross the Line
- The Paramedic
- Paco’s Men
- The Occupant
- The Photographer of Mauthausen
- Paquita Salas
- Bajo la piel de lobo
- El bar
- The Invisible Guest
- Palmeras en la nieve
- The Boat
- Witching and Bitching
- The Invisible Guest
- Sex, Party & Lies
- SMS, sin miedo a soñar
His full movie list is available on his IMDb profile.
Question and Answer
Does Casas smoke?
No, he has not shared any information about smoking. He does not like to smoke and likes to simple and healthy life.
Does Mario Casas drink alcohol?
He has not shared any information about drinking alcohol. He does not likes to drink alcohol. HE drinks alcohol for enjoyment. And likes to live simple and healthy life.
Does Casas go to the gym?
Yes , he goes to gym every day. He likes to maintain his bodt. He has a very attractive phisique, so he needs to go the gym eceryday.
Who is the father of Mario Casas?
His father’s name is Ramon Casas. And his father was a carpenter.
Who is the mother of Mario Casas?
His mother’s name is Heidi Casas.
Where is Mario Casas?
He lives in Madrid, Spain with his family.
Who played the role of Tony in Sex, Party & Lies?
Mario Casas played the role of Tony in Sex, Party & Lies.