Lars Eidinger is a German actor known for his movies and roles as Klaus Diesterweg in Clouds of Sils Maria, Ingo in Personal Shopper, Marko Heidtmann in Home for the Weekend, Chandra in High Life. He has gained massive popularity from all over the world. Lars Eidinger upcoming movies are Sadness is an Evil Gas Inside of Me: The Age of Corn and Twins, Nahschuss, Projection.
In 2020, Lars’s two movies are released. One of them is Persian Lessons and second one is My Little Sister. He is also doing the role of Alfred Nyssen in the television series called Babylon Berlin. He is also appeared in many Hollywood movies.
|Birthday||January 21, 1976|
|Age||44 years old|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (188 cm)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
20 Facts on Lars Eidinger
- Lars Eidinger was born on January 21, 1976, at West Berlin Germany. He holds German nationality. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- He has his own IMDb page and he is also active on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- Continuing, Lars is 44 years old at the moment. And enjoying his life.
- He stands on the height of 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall. And his weight estimated at around 75 kg.
- He does daily workout and followed a healthy diet for good health. He also takes care of his health very much.
- Lars Eidinger’s net worth is estimated at around $2 million. His primary source of income is acting. He gets a good amount of money from sponsorship. He has a good amount of followers.
- Talking about his family, His parent’s information is not known in the public domain. He likes to keep his personal life away from the glamour.
- Lars’s spouse’s name is Ulrike Eidinger. They are married and leaving a beautiful life. They have a daughter.
- He is one of the most famous actors in Germany, who also worked in Hollywood films.
- His favorite color is blue. His favorite holiday destinations are California, United States.
- He is active since the year 2002. And gaining the attention of the audience from all over the world.
- He got his first role as Michael Ziethen in the Castle Einstein television series. And after that, his acting career goes on the peak.
- He also appeared in Berlin, Berlin, Nora, and other series.
- He is mostly recognized by Klaus Diesterweg of Clouds of Sils Maria.
- In 2013, Lars received the German Film Critics’ Prize as Best Actor.
- He also gets the award from 2014 the Grimme Award.
- And also got the nomination for German TV prize as best actor for Terror, and won the prize as best film.
- He also learned music and DJ for some years. And he makes music as a hobby and likes to be DJ.
- Lars Eidinger likes to live a simple and healthy lifestyle. He likes to live and keep his home and everything clean.
- He also likes to read books.