John Saxon was popular actor known for his roles as Lt. Thompson in A Nightmare on Elm Street, Roper in Enter the Dragon, Lt. Ken Fuller in Black Christmas. He died at the age of 84 on July 25, 2020. His upcoming movies are Bring Me the Head of Lance Henriksen and After the Thunderstorm.
John Saxon Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
John Saxon’s age was 84 years old at the time he died. His date of birth is August 5, 1935. And he died on July 25, 2020, due to age. He was born in New York City, United States. He holds the American nationality. His zodiac sign is Leo.
He stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches (179 cm) tall. He weighs around 65 kg. He has a pair of brown eyes and has brown hair. He wears a shoe size of 8 US.
John Saxon Wife, Girlfriend, Relationship
John Saxon was married to his first wife named Mary Ann Sexon in 1967 and divorced in 1979. Later in 1987 he married Elizabeth Sexon and got divorced in 1992. Later he married to Gloria Martel in the year 2008.
John Saxon Biography and Information
|Real Name||John Saxon|
|Born||August 5, 1935|
|Died||July 25, 2020|
|Age||84 years old|
|Famous For||A Nightmare on Elm Street,|
Enter the Dragon
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Height/ Tall||5 feet 9 inches (1.79 m)|
|Chest Size||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Parents||Father: Antonio Orrico,|
Mother: Anna Orrico
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|School||New Utrecht High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link||None|
John Saxon Family and Early Life
John Saxon is from Brooklyn, New York City, United States. His father’s name is Antonio Orrico. And his mother’s name is Anna Orrico. They both are American. His father was a dock worker.
He attended New Utrecht High School and completed his graduation there. He always wanted to be an actor. So he studied acting with popular acting coach Stella Adler. And there Sexon chooses his career as acting.
- John Saxon got his first uncredited role as a Boy Watching Argument in Park in the movie It Should Happen to You.
- Later he played his first role in the television series Medic as Danny Ortega.
- He has appeared in many movies like Running Wild, The Unguarded Moment, Rock, Pretty Baby!, Summer Love, This Happy Feeling, The Reluctant Debutante, The Restless Years, etc.
- Saxon has done many popular movies in the beginning of his career.
- He got worldwide popularity from the famous horror movie series A Nightmare on Elm Street as Lt. Thompson. He played the role very beautifully.
- John Saxon always grabs the audience’s attention for their movies.
- John Saxon played the role of Lt. Thompson in A Nightmare on Elm Street.
- John Saxon gained popularity from playing Rope’s role in entering the Dragon, Lt. Ken Fuller Black Christmas.
- Recently his The Extra movie was released in which he played the role of Victor Valliant.
- John has also done many short films including The Dentros, Roger, Stanley’s Girlfriend, and Nonstop Pyramid Action.
- John Saxon’s latest movies were Genghis Khan: The Story of a Lifetime, The Mercy Man, War Wolves, etc.
John Saxon Net Worth
John Saxon’s net worth is estimated at around $US 15 million. His primary source of income is acting. John Saxon was also appeared in many commercials.
John Saxon Facts
- His favorite color was black.
- His favorite holiday destination was Europian Countries and Hawaii.
- His hobbies were acting and spending time with family.
- He has spent most of the time with his friends and family members.
Social Media Accounts
John Saxon was not on any social media platform.
Movies and Series
- After the Thunderstorm
- Bring Me the Head of Lance Henriksen
- The Extra
- Genghis Khan: The Story of a Lifetime
- The Mercy Man
- War Wolves
- Old Dogs
- God’s Ears
- Masters of Horror
- Trapped Ashes
- The Craving Heart
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Pitcher and the Pin-Up
- Outta Time
- Night Class
- Living in Fear
- Final Payback
- Criminal Minds
- Joseph’s Gift
- The Party Crashers
- Lancelot: Guardian of Time
- Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
Question and Answer
Does John Saxon smoke?
No, John does not smoke.
Does John Saxon drink alcohol?
Yes John sometimes drinks alcohol in parties.
Does John Saxon go to the gym?
Who is the father of John Saxon?
Who is the mother of John Saxon?
Where is John Saxon?
He died on July 25, 2020.
Who played Lt. Thompson in A Nightmare on Elm Street?
John Saxon played Lt. Thompson in A Nightmare on Elm Street.