James Otto is a popular American country music artist. He has made a massive fan base with the help of his unique ability to create music. She had made many popular songs and music. James Otto is mostly known as a member of the MuzikMafia group. He started his music career from Mercury Nashville Records. And at that time his tree songs were listed in the Billboard Hot Country Songs.
|Birthday||July 29, 1973|
|Age||47 years old|
|Birthplace||Fort Lewis, Washington, Unites States|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)|
|Body measurements||Not Available|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
James Otto has worked with many popular labels including Warner Bros. Records, Blaster, etc. His debut album was Days of Our Lives which released in 2004. Later James released his second album Sunset Man was released.
James Otto is associated with Big & Rich, Jay DeMarcus, and Jamey Johnson. They are in the same band. His instruments are vocals and Rhythm guitar. he also appeared sometimes lead singer in the group.
He is currently active on Instagram and shares daily life events with his fans and followers. he has 12.8 thousand followers on his account.
Facts of James Otto
- James Otto born on July 29, 1973, at Fort Lewis, Washington, Unites States. He holds the American nationality. His zodiac sign is Leo.
- Continuing, James is 47 years old at the moment. But he looks younger than his age.
- He stands on the height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall. And his weight estimated at around 80 kg.
- James Otto’s net worth is estimated at around $6 million. His primary source of income is singing. She does singing shows. He gets a good amount of money from sponsorship.
- Talking about his family, His father’s name is not available. And his mother’s name is also not available.
- He is a very popular singer and band member.
- James Otto had made a much popular music album like Just Got Started Lovin’ You, For You, Since You Brought It Up, Somewhere Tonight.
- He released a new single Somewhere Tonight in late 2014.
- He is active since 2004.
- James Otto was raised in Benton City, Washington.
- He completed his graduation from Kiona-Benton High School.
- And later joined United States Navy, where he served for two years.
- And completed his childhood hobby music and choose it as his career.