Sir Ian Holm Cuthbert (Born September 12, 1931) is an American actor. He is known for his many movies. He dies on June 19, 2020, at the age of 88 years. One of the most popular roles of him is Bilbo Baggins in The Lord of the Ring. Sir Ian has done many popular movies like Alien., The Fifth Element, Ratatouille, The Hobbit, etc. He is one of the most popular celebrities in Hollywood.
Ian Holm Age, Death, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
- Ian Holm age is 88 years old.
- Sir Ian Holm is died on 19 June 2020, at the age of 88 years.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 kg.
- His body measurements are 38-30-36 inches.
- He has a pair of green eyes and has grey hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 US.
- He was a fitness freak as well.
- He does everyday yoga for good health.
Ian Holm Wife, Divorce, Relationship
- Ian Holm was married to her wife named Sophie de Stempel in 2003.
- They both are happy in their marriage life.
- Holm was marries four times.
- Sir Ian Holm has done several marriages and divorces in the past.
- His first wife was Lynn Mary Shaw. They are married in 1955 and then got diverse in 1965.
- His second wife was Sophie Baker. They divorced I the year 1986.
- His third wife was Penelope Wilton. And they divorced in 2001.
Ian Holm Biography and Information
|Real Name||Ian Holm Cuthbert|
|Born||12 September 1931|
|Died||19 June 2020|
|Birthplace||Goodmayes, Essex, England|
|Height/ Tall||5 feet 5 inch|
|Chest Size||not known|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Parents||Father: James Harvey Cuthbert,|
Mother: Jean Wilson
|Siblings||Brother: Eric Harvey Cuthbert|
|Previous Wife?||Lynn Mary Shaw,|
|Wife name||Sophie de Stempel|
|School||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link||None|
Ian Holm Family and Early Life
- Sir Ian Holm Cuthbert was born on 12 September 1931 in Goodmayes, United Kingdom.
- His Birth name is Ian Holm Cuthbert.
- he was born to Scottish parents.
- His nationality is British.
- His father name is James Harvey Cuthbert. His father was a psychiatrist and works in a mental hospital.
- His mother’s name is Jean Wilson Cuthbert and she was a nurse.
- He had one brother named Eric Harvey Cuthbert.
- Holm was born and raised in the United Kingdom.
- Later he moved to London, England.
- He has five children named Harry Holm, Jessica Holm, Barnaby Holm, Sarah-Jane Holm, Lissy Holm.
Also Read: Anna Von Kninski
- Ian is well educated.
- He attainted Royal Acadamy of Dramatic Art.
- His educational history is not available in the public domain.
- He has completed his school study in 1959’s.
Ian Holm Career
- Ian Holm Cuthbert was always wanted to be an actor from his childhood.
- He was in the army. he was posted to Klagenfurt.
- Later he left the army and started his acting career.
- First Ian Holm started doing theatre
- His last theatre role was King Lear in the King Lear show. It was in 1997 in Cottesloe Theatre London.
- He became a star from BBC serialization of The Wars of the Roses. He played Richard 3 in this serial.
- After that, he appeared in Moonlight on the Highway.
- Later he has done many blockbuster movies in the 1970s including Nicolas and Alexandra, Mary, Queen of Scots, and Young Winston.
- He also appeared in many television shows like Napoleon and Love, Jesus of Nazareth, Holocaust, S.O.S. Titanic, The Bell, The Last Dragon.
- Sir Ian Holm Cuthbert was nominated for many awards and winner of many popular awards.
- He was won his first award in 1965 as the best actor category for Henry 5, from Evening Standard Award.
- He had won many awards like the Tony Award, Royal Television Society Award, BAFTA Award, Annie Award, Screen Acto Guide Award, etc.
Also Read: Juliet Doherty Age, Biography
Ian Holm Net Worth
- Ian Holm Cuthbert networth is estimeted around $5 million USD.
- His primary source of income is acting.
- He has done many movies in past.
Ian Holm Death
- Ian Holm died on 19 June 2020.
- He was died because of his age.
- He is a very good actor, who is now not with us.
- And the movie industry will always remember him.
- He likes traveling a lot.
- His favorite color was red.
- He likes to do movies very much.
- His one of the most popular role as Bilbo Baggins from the Lord of the Ring.
- His favorite destination was Europe.
- Ian Holm Cuthbert is one of the most popular actors.
Ian Holm Quick Bio
- His fullname is Ian Holm Cuthbert
- Ian Holm Cuthbert age is 88 years.
- His height is 5 feet 5 inch.
- He weighs around 70 kg.
- He was died on 19 June, 2020.
- Ian Holm Cuthbert relationship status was married.
- His net worth is $5 million USD.
Ian Holm Question and Answer
Is Ian Holm died?
Yes, Ian Holm was died on 19 June, 2020.
What is Ian Holm date of birth?
Ian Holm was born on 12 September 1931.
Is Ian Holm married?
Yes, Ian Holm was married to Sophie de Stempel.
Ian Holm children?
Ian Holm has 5 children named as Harry Holm, Jessica Holm, Barnaby Holm, Sarah-Jane Holm, Lissy Holm.
Were did Ian Holm Cuthbert died?
Ian Holm Cuthbert was died in Hospital of London.