Gabriel Iglesias is a popular American stand-up comedian. He is known for his shows I’m Not Fat… I’m Fluffy, Hot & Fluffy, Game On! A Comedy Crossover Event. Gabriel Iglesias has also appeared in movies as Tobias in Magic Mike XXL, Gabe Iglesias in Mr Iglesias. He is appearing in the upcoming Netflix’s GAME ON: A Comedy Crossover Event, which is the crossover of the sitcom crossover of the shows.
Gabriel Iglesias Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Iglesias stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall. He weighs around 80 kg. He has a pair of black eyes and has black hair. He wears a shoe size of 9 US. He is known for his fat body. And most of his jokes are related to his body. He is a popular and most successful stand-up comedian in America.
Gabriel Iglesias Girlfriend, Relationship
Gabriel Iglesias is married to his long time girlfriend. And has 22 years old son named Frankie. Iglesias has not revealed the identity and information of his wife due to protect her privacy. His previous dating history is not in the public domain.
Gabriel Iglesias Biography and Information
|Real Name||Gabriel Iglesias|
|Nick Name||Gabriel, Gabe, Iglesias|
|Born||July 15, 1976|
|Age||44 years old (as of 2020)|
|Famous For||Mr Iglesias,|
Hey It's Fluffy!,
|Birthplace||San Diego, California, United States|
|Height/ Tall||5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Chest Size||46 inches|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Parents||Father: Esther P. Mendez|
Mother: Jesús Iglesias
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|School||San Diago School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link||Instagram: @fluffyguy|
Gabriel Iglesias Family and Early Life
Gabriel Iglesias is from San Diego, California, United States. His father’s name is Esther P. Mendez. And his mother’s name is Jesús Iglesias. He was raised by his single mother. He is from Mexican heritage. He was born in San Diego and raised in Riverside, Corona, Santa Ana. Gabriel spends most of the youth in Long Beach. Later he moved to Los Angeles, California due to his work.
He completed his school education from his local hometown school. Because of the low income, he started doing other works and jobs. During that Iglesias discovers hidden talent about him which is a stand-up comedian. He was a comedian from his childhood and later he makes stand-up comedy as his career.
- Gabriel Iglesias worked for a cell phone company in 1997. But later starts working as a comedian.
- He firstly appeared in Lleno, por favour television series, and later started acting in television series.
- Later, Iglesias appeared in many television shows and movies like VS, All That, My Wife and Kids, El matador, Days of Santiago, The Surfer King, Family Guy, The Emperor’s New School, etc.
- Gabriel Iglesias got his first leading role in The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange as Mr Cash & Smash/ Crazy Klaus.
- Iglesias also gives his voice for many movies like Planes, The Nut Job, The Book of Life, Norm of the North, Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade, Smurfs: The Lost Village, Coco, The Star, Ferdinand, UglyDolls.
- He is giving his voice for the character of Chuck in the upcoming movie Blazing Samurai.
- Gabe Iglesias recently appeared in Netflix’s Mr. Iglesias comedy series. He has gained massive popularity from all over the world.
- He recently appeared in many television series and movies WWE Backstage, Game On! A Comedy Crossover Event, Straight Up Steve Austin, The Jim Jefferies Show, Show Dogs, Modern Family, Ferdinand, The Book of Life, etc.
- His upcoming television series is GAME ON: A Comedy Crossover Event.
Gabriel Iglesias Net Worth
Gabriel Iglesias’s net worth is estimated at around $15 million. His primary source of income is stand-up comedy and acting. Iglesias gets a good amount of money from sponsorship. He gets paid a good amount of money to promote brands on his social media accounts. He recently released his CD.
Gabriel Iglesias Facts
- His favorite color is black.
- He is an animal lover and has a dog named Vinny.
- He posted many photos with many different animals on his Instagram.
- His favorite holiday destination is Hawaii, Australia, Illinois, and Europian Countries.
- His hobbies are acting, spending time with friends and family, doing comedy.
- He likes to spend his free time with his pet and family.
Social Media Accounts
His Instagram account @fluffyguy has 2.6 million followers and 3121 posts. His bio is “Retired fitness model”. He has uploaded 6 stories. Gabriel uploads his daily life photos on his Instagram. He keeps his Instagram updated.
Movies and Series
- Blazing Samurai
- Game On! A Comedy Crossover Event
- Mr. Iglesias
- WWE Backstage
- Straight Up Steve Austin
- The Jim Jefferies Show
- Show Dogs
- Modern Family
- The Star
- The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature
- Smurfs: The Lost Village
- The Fluffy Shop
- Ice Age: The Great Egg-Escapade
- Norm of the North
- Magic Mike XXL
- Hey It’s Fluffy!
- The Book of Life
- Scooby-Doo! Ghastly Goals
- A Haunted House 2
- Annoying Orange: Movie Fruitacular
- The Nut Job
Question and Answer
Does Gabriel Iglesias smoke?
No, he does not smoke.
Does Gabriel Iglesias drink alcohol?
No, he does not drinks alcohol as per media information.
Does Gabriel Iglesias go to the gym?
Yes, He sometimes goes to gym, he follows strict diet for his body. And does daily workout.
Who is the father of Gabriel Iglesias?
His father’s name is Esther P. Mendez.
Who is the mother of Gabriel Iglesias?
His mother name is Jesús Iglesias. And he was raised by his single mother.
Where is Gabriel Iglesias?
Iglesian lives in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Who played Tobias in Magic Mike XXL?
Gabriel Iglesias played Tobias in Magic Mike XXL.
How old is Gabriel Iglesias son?
Gabriel Iglesias son name is Frankie, and he is 22 years old.
Is Gabriel Iglesias dead?
No, Gabriel Iglesias is not dead.
I started riding the whole ‘fluffy’ train, and it’s a cute word and socially a lot more acceptable than someone saying is fat or obese. If you call a girl ‘fat,’ yo, she’ll raise hell, but if you say, ‘Aw girl, look at you, you’re fluffy,’ there’s almost a sexy appeal to it.
I’m all about showing people that I’m a little messed up, I have a lot of the same problems you have. By exposing myself and putting myself out there, people can relate to me and my act won’t grow stale. I mean, nobody wants to hear a comedian say, ‘Life is great.’
I usually travel with a posse. I roll deep. I travel like a rapper, but without the artillery. We don’t carry guns, we carry cookies.
Connecting with people is not hard. I love the interaction and the feedback after shows. It does take some time, but the fans appreciate it which makes it worth it.
I don’t have to worry about writing jokes. I just tell stories about things that have happened to me. As long as I’m alive and I’m living and I’m experiencing different things every day, the show will always change.Gabriel Iglesias