Carrie Coon is an American actress known for her roles as Margo Dunne in Gone Girl, Gloria Burgle in Fargo, Meg Greenfield in The Post, Nora Durst in The Leftovers. She is also very popular for playing the role of Proxima Midnight in the world’s most famous sci-fi and adventure movie Avengers: Infinity War. Carrie Coon is playing the role of Allison in The Nest and Callie in Ghostbusters: Afterlife. She is also appearing is The Gilded Age television series.
Carrie Coon Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Carrie Coon’s age is 39 years old as of 2020. Her date of birth is January 24, 1981. She is from Copley, Ohio, United States. And she holds the American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Coon stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) tall. She weighs around 67 kg. Her body measurements are 35-26-35 inches. She has a pair of brown eyes and has blonde hair. She wears a shoe size of 7 US. She has a slim build and a good figure. She takes care of her body very much. She follows a diet for her health.
Carrie Coon Boyfriend, Relationship
Carrie Coon married to actor and playwright Tracy Letts in 2013. She shared many photos with her husband on her Instagram. They have a son who was born in 2018. They are living a happy life together in the US.
Carrie Coon Biography, Information
|Real Name||Carrie Coon|
|Born||January 24, 1981|
|Age||39 years old|
|Famous For||Gone Girl,|
|Birthplace||Copley, Ohio, United States|
|Height/ Tall||5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)|
|Chest Size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||Master of Arts|
|School||University of Wisconsin–Madison|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link||Instagram: @carriecoon|
Carrie Coon Family and Early Life
Carrie Coon is from Copley, Ohio. Her father’s name is John Coon. And her mother’s name is Paula Coon. She has an older brother and sister, and two younger brothers. She was raised in Ohio and completed her graduation there. And later moved to Madison, Wisconsin for her later study.
She completed her school education and her graduation from Copley High School in 1999. And then attended the University of Mount Union and completed her graduation in 2003 with the Batchelor of Arts in English and Spanish language. And later, she moved to Madison and completed her masters in Masters of Arts from the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
- After completing her masters, She started her career from the regional theater. After completing her graduation she joined Madison Repertory Theatre.
- And soon after she made her professional stage debut in the production of Our Town play. And after that, she played many parts in many theatres. She also cast as Honey in the Steppenwolf Theatre Company production of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?.
- Carrie Coon made her first television appearance from the role of Doris Hall in The Playboy Club television series.
- Later she appeared as Talia Blaine in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in the year 2013. And in that same year, she also appeared in Ironside.
- Coon also guest-starred in Intelligence.
- She got her first leading role as Margo Dunne in the popular movie Gone Girl. The movie became very popular and Coon got the attention of viewers from all over the world.
- Coon became famous for her very first leading role. And also nominated in many awards shows for her role. She was nominated in St. Louis Gateway Film Critics Association Award, San Diego Film Critics Society Award, Georgia Film Critics Association, Empire Award, and many more.
- She is popular for playing the role of Meg Greenfield in the post and Nora Durst in The Leftovers.
- She recently appeared in Motherhacker, The Sinner. Carrie Coon also gave her voice for the character Proxima Midnight in the popular sci-fi movie Avengers: Endgame.
- She is playing the roles in her upcoming movies are Allison in The Nest, Callie in Ghostbusters: Afterlife, and Bertha Russell in The Gilded Age.
Carrie Coon Net Worth, Income
Carrie Coon’s net worth is estimated at around $7 million. Her primary source of income is acting. Coon also gets a decent amount of money from sponsorship. She gets paid a good amount of money to promote brands on her social media accounts.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||$5 Million - $15 Million|
|Previous year Net Worth 2019||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Income Source||Various (Including professional work)|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Carrie Coon Facts
- Her favorite color is blue. And she likes to wear blue colored outfits.
- Her favorite holiday destination is Hawaii, Europian countries like France, Italy, and the United Kingdom. She likes to travel and explore new places.
- Her hobbies are acting and spending time with family and friends.
- She likes to spend her free time with her family and friends.
- She is very active on Instagram. And likes to share the main events of her life.
Social Media Accounts
Her Instagram account @carriecoon has 48.6 thousand followers and 235 posts. Her bio is “Nora, Gloria, Vera. Up next: The Nest”. She has not uploaded any stories.
Movies and Series
- The Gilded Age
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- The Nest
- Avengers: Endgame
- The Sinner
- Avengers: Infinity War
- The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter
- The Post
- Izzy Gets the F*ck Across Town
- The Keeping Hours
- The Leftovers
- Strange Weather
- Gone Girl
Question and Answer
Does Coon smoke?
No, she does not smoke. She likes to live a simple and healthy life.
Does Carrie Coon drink alcohol?
No, she does not drink alcohol. She likes to live simple and healthy life.
Does Coon go to the gym?
Yes, she goes to gym and does yoga for her good health.
Who is the father of Carrie Coon?
Her father’s name is John Coon.
Who is the mother of Carrie Coon?
Her mother’s name is Paula Coon.
Where is Carrie Coon?
She lives in New York, United States.
Who played the role of Margo Dunne in Gone Girl?
Carrie Coon played the role of Margo Dunne in Gone Girl.