Allison DeMarcus is an American actress and Miss Tennessee USA 2002, Miss Tennessee 1999. She is known for Something’s Wrong in Kansas (2008), Leto (2008), Sweet Home Alabama (2011). She is a popular actress and wife of famous bassist and songwriter Jay DeMarcus. Allison DeMarcus also has a good fan following on social media platforms.
In 2020, she is appearing in the reality series DeMarcus Family Rules (Season 1) with her husband Jay DeMarcus. The series is releasing on Netflix very soon. Allison has done hosting for many popular series and television special episodes like Karaoke Kab, The Chew, CMT Music Awards Red Carpet Show Live, Nashville, CMA Country Christmas, etc.
|Birthday||January 18, 1977|
|Age||43 years old|
|Birthplace||Jackson, Tennessee, United States|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)|
|Body measurements||34-26-35 inches|
|Profession||Actress, TV Host, Beauty Queen|
20 Facts on Allison DeMarcus
- Allison DeMarcus is born on January 18, 1977, at Jackson, Tennessee, United States. She holds the American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Continuing, Allison is 43 years old at the moment. But she looks younger than her age. Her birth name is Allison Leigh Alderson.
- She stands on the height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall. And her weight estimated at around 67 kg.
- She does daily workout and followed a healthy diet for good health.
- She also takes care of her health very much. She also takes care of her skin and body very much.
- Allison DeMarcus’s net worth is estimated at around $7 million. Her primary source of income is acting. She is one of the most popular television shows hosts in Hollywood. And she has hosted many popular shows. She also gets a decent amount of money from sponsorship.
- Talking about her family, Her parent’s information is not known in the media.
- Her favorite color is white. Her favorite holiday destinations are Hawaii, Bali, Indonesia, and Europian Countries.
- She is active since the year 1994. And gaining the attention of the audience from all over the world.
- She became Miss Tennessee Teen USA 1994. Later she won Miss Tennessee 1999 and Miss Tennessee USA 2002.
- Allison graduated from the University School of Jackson. And later she graduated with a degree in business administration from Rhodes College in 1999.
- She has blonde colored hairs and brown colored eyes.
- In the year 2004, she married famous bassist Jay DeMarcus. They met on the set of the song. And has two children
- Her son’s name is Madeline Leigh. Their second son Dylan Jay was born in July 2012.
- Recently she is appearing in Netflix’s Originals DeMarcus Family Rules (Season 1). She shared the post regarding that on her Instagram.
- She has hosted many big and popular television shows like CMT Music Awards Red Carpet Show Live, People Country Special on CMT, TV Guide Specials: The Life, the Legend, the King, etc.
- Allison DeMarcus is also appeared in the famous television series Nashville in 2017.
- She is the host of People Magazine on CMT from 2008 to the present.
- She is a very beautiful woman and also a Red Carpet Host / Correspondent. She also ahs her IMDb page with her shows information.
- She is very excited about DeMarcus Family Rules (Season 1) reality series.